Monday, January 11, 2010

Secret box

I'm back with Autodesk Maya
Last year I decided to leave the 3d software and do hand drawing illustration, so i could rest from the terrible headaches this program gave for graduation, also recover my hand drawing skills. Now that i am perfectly recovered, I decided to do this cute illustration with my old friend Maya.First i did this version of the graphic, but i thought that something was missing, so i added more reflections and more lights to the scene.
Finally the scene ended like this.When the modeling was ready I painted everything in photoshop, except for the background of the walls, for this i used a wallpaper for a kid room, the design of this wallpaper is not an original work of mine, but the design of the scene and all the 3d process of it is my work.

9 comments:

  1. I like it. Never tried 3d software before, must be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job. Maya is a nightmare! Lovely work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I spent about a year working with Maya during school, I can sympathize with those headaches. It's killer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it Johanna! its me angel =D!

    ReplyDelete
  5. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    Hello Friend, I love love love your blog, it‘s very interesting!!! I really like your style!! i‘ll visit you many times for sure honey.

    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. I‘d like to invite you to visit my fashion blog:

    http://www.mydarlingbubu.com/

    Thank you :). KISSES FROM SPAIN

    •••HAVE A NICE WEEK•••

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can imagine the whole story trough a single picture of the star. Create the story, children will love it. What a talent you have sis!

    ReplyDelete